Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Getting Naked!


Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited to be the owner of the "Must Have" makeup palette for any beauty enthusiast, Urban Decay's Naked Palette. If you haven't noticed already, I am a HUGE fan of the Urban Decay cosmetic line. In my opinion, they have great quality products that make you feel like you are getting your money's worth. Better yet, as a consumer, you know that you are investing your money on a company that not only provides great quality, but it's also vegan and animal cruelty free!

I know that not too long ago, Urban Decay came out with a second version called Naked 2 which is the reason why I have put off buying a palette. I really wanted to do my research and see which palette would be best for my personal taste. So, after "playing"with the two palettes at my local Sephora, I have decided that the original Naked palette would be best for my taste. First, I have warm undertones and the original Naked has shadows that would compliment warm toned skin. For the Naked 2 Palette, I noticed that the shadows were much cooler. The deal breaker for me, Naked had more matte shadows while Naked 2 had only one matte shadow. 

So far, I have been loving the shades. They are greatly pigmented and make everyday looks much easier to create because the colors in the palette are very wearable for daytime looks.

If you keep up to date with my blog, I will be posting an Urban Decay Naked series where I will create 5 different looks using all the shadows in the palette. I believe that when investing money in makeup, especially when it is expensive, I would want to use all the shadows to get my money's worth. So the looks I will be posting will help you get 5 looks to choose from while using the shadows in the palette.

See You Soon!
-Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment