Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Disney Princess Series: Belle

Hi Everyone!
This look was inspired by one of Disney's most beloved and beautiful princess. I hope you enjoy recreating this look as much as I did. This look made me feel absolutely beautiful and I know it will do the same for you :)

Because this is the first Princess look, I want to add the "base look" that I used for all these princesses. Before you start recreating these Disney looks, you should first apply this natural look. I found it much easier to blend the colors and add definition to the eyes.

Products used
NYX Matte Eyeshadows in:
Lap Dance - highlight the brow bones
Blame it on Midnight - apply for all over lid color
Dance the Tides - with a crease brush, contour the crease and blend!


For Belle's Look
With the BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette, I applied the golden yellow shadow (1) on my lids up to my crease. Then I applied a darker drown eyeshadow (2)
and applied it on my outer corners to create definition and a little smokiness to the look. I finished it off with a glittery highlighter shade (3) and applied it on my brow bone.

For the cheeks, I LIGHTLY applied a deep rose blush on the apples of my cheeks

For the lips, I applied Sephora's Champs-Elysee which is a deep reddish brown




*palette used: BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette



No comments:

Post a Comment