Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Disney Princess Series: Ariel

Hi Everyone!
I had so much fun creating this look because Ariel is my all time favorite disney princess. I wanted to make sure that I get every element that reminds me of Ariel from her seashells, her mermaid fins, and the ocean. As you can see, this look definitely pays homage to Ariel and her underwater adventures. I hope you have fun recreating this look as much as I did!

After applying the "base look" as shown in Belle's tutorial, I applied shadow #1 on the inner corners of my eyes. Then I took shadow #2 and applied it only on the middle section of my eyelids.  Taking shadow #3 I applied it to the top outer corners of my eyelids. With a blending brush, I blended the colors together. Next, with a pencil brush, I took shadow #4 and applied it on the lower lash line. Last, to add a little depth, apply shadow #5 to the crease and blend the look out with a blending brush.
















*palette used: BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette











No comments:

Post a Comment