Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Disney Princess Series: Jasmine


Hi Everyone!
This look is inspired by Jasmine. I love Indian Bridal makeup and creating this look was so much fun.

First, start with the "base look" that I posted on the Belle tutorial. With that, I used BH Cosmetic's Party Girl Palette and took shadow #1 and applied on the inner corners of my eyes and swept it down to the lower lash line as well. Then, I took shadow #2 and applied it all over my lids. I used a blending blush to blend the colors out evenly and remove harsh line. For definition, I took shadow #3 and applied that to the outer corners and the lower lash line to balance the look. Lastly, I took shadow #4 and applied a small amount on the outer corners to give the look a sultry effect.

Now, with an eyeliner pencil, I tight lined my water lines and drew a dramatic winged eyeliner.

Because Jasmine is very ethnic, I wanted to give her a tanned look, so I added Physician's Formula Bronze Booster to bronze my face.




*palette used: BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette


No comments:

Post a Comment