Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Disney Princess Series: Merida



Hi Everyone! 

This look is another of my Disney Princess Series and it is inspired by Princess Merida from Brave. I love this movie because it reminded me of my relationship with my mom. However, I just loved the color of Merida's hair and the contrast it made with her fair skin. For this look, I took her Irish heritage and combined a look using different hughes of greens and gold. I finished the look with a peachy blush and pink lips.

First, I took shadow #1 and highlighted my brow bone and inner corners. Then I took shadow #3 and applied it on my lower lash line. With shadow #2, I appled on on my outer corners and blended it out to create a slightly smokey eye. To finish the eye, I took shadow #4 and applied it like an eyeliner around the upper and lower waterlines.

*palette used: BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette


Next Series of Princesses coming up soon!!!
-Snow White
-Aurora
-Cinderella
-Pocahontas

No comments:

Post a Comment