Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review: Sonia Kashuk Full Volume False Eyelashes

Product: Sonia Kashuk Full Volume Eyelashes
Includes: 1 pair eyelashes and 1 tube of glue

This is a review on a pair of lashes by Sonia Kashuk. I was not intending on buying a set of lashes because I'm not the type to wear false lashes. However, as I was walking down the beauty isle, I noticed that these lashes looked very natural compared to other lashes in the market.

When I say natural, I mean that the lengths of the hairs are not too dramatically long and that the style, or in other words, how the lashes fall into place made it seem like natural lashes. So, because of how natural these lashes looked, I wanted to try them out and do a review.

First, I just want to say that I'm not really fond of false lashes. I have a few pairs prior to these lashes, but I usually find myself removing them before the night is over. This is because I find them very uncomfortable as they sat really stiff on my lashes. I took the time to flex all my pairs but they just didn't seem to feel right. Also, I don't really wear them because the hairs can be "unnaturally" long which I've noticed on Mac's eyelashes. For the reasons stated, I don't enjoy wearing false lashes.

However, with these lashes, it's the complete opposite! The lashes were very flexible and seemed to mold with my eyes once applied. Also, they were the perfect size. Many false eyelashes recommend measuring and cutting the ends so that the lashes will fit. I find them perfect for my eyes. The lashes looked very natural on the eyes while giving your lashes a helping hand. Although the hairs are not dramatically long, they provide enough lengthening and volume to your natural lashes.

Another key note about this brand of lashes that I want to praise is the formula of the glue. Many lashes that come with glue have very bad glue quality. Some glues can be chunky and apply unevenly in big chunks on different parts of the lashes. Some glues are too thick and take forever to dry. However, I really love the glue that came with these lashes because it came out really thin which made it easy to apply on the lashes evenly. Also, I noticed that once I applied it to my lash line, it began to dry immediately but slow enough to let me adjust them.

Overall, I truly enjoy these lashes and will be trying their other styles. I got this pair at my local target and it retailed for $4.99. I think compared to the other drugstore lashes, these are very good quality.






No comments:

Post a Comment