Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

New L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Lingerie REVIEW

Hi Everyone!
I am doing a review on the new Nail Lingerie from L'Oreal. The stick on nail polishes have become so popular today. There are stickies that come in different colors and different designs that allow women to have fun with their manicures without spending big money. L'Oreal just came out with a new line of their nail products. The difference with this product is that it is more of a nail accent than a nail polish that you simply stick on your nails.

In my local store, I believe there was 3 different colors to choose from: Gold, Silver, and White. I loved how elegant the gold looked so I grabbed a set.

It is really simple to put on. Just size your nails, and stick it on top of your polished nail. Then with a nail file, file off the extra pieces off. My nails were pretty small so some of the designs were filed away, but it still looked amazing.

I thought the concept of this product was great. As for the longevity of staying on the nail, it was satisfactory. It stayed on well and the adhesive was strong enough to withstand hard labor. But I noticed that the tips began to fray away after the 4th day. After that, it just did not look as nice and I had to remove it. If you are planning to just wear this for a special event, it would look great and stay as long as the event will last. If you plan on wearing this for a longer period of time, I suggest you get a manicure instead. Overall, I would get this for special occasions only.

Tips: Do not put a top coat over it! It will ruin the sticker and create a wrinkly mess.


xoxo
Lyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment