Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year's Resolutions.

Hi Everyone,
The new year is still young and I wanted to post a list of resolutions that I have for the year 2013. Knowing me, I am bad at keeping true to my resolutions. I would come up with great resolutions that can change my lifestyle and help me become a better person, but I would always fail!!!

For 2013, I have decided to take control and promise myself to keep my resolutions until the end of the year. Here are my resolutions....

1. Don't be late for anything!
2. Get more sleep.
3. Run at least 5x a week!!!
4. Get organized
5. I control what I eat, NOT my body (aka: eat healthier)

I know these are a lot, but I am willing to complete these goals by the end of the year :)
I will keep an update on my progress throughout the year.

Happy New Year! And I hope you all accomplish your resolutions too. Together, we can do this!

Stay beautiful!
<3 arlynangel

No comments:

Post a Comment