Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Everyday Makeup Look

Hello again! I wanted to put up a look that I normally wear on a daily basis whether I'm running errands, hanging out with my boyfriend, or going to school. This look is very simple and does not take much effort in putting it together. Since school is about to start for me, this look is perfect for the first day of class. As a college student who spends a lot of time in labs, I try not to look too done up. Sometimes, I would skip the eyeshadow and go straight to eyeliner and mascara. It all depends on what kind of day it is on my schedule :) I hope you all enjoy!

What I used:
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 6.0
- Ulta Minerals Bronzer
- NYC Colorwheel Mosaic Face Powder in Rose Glow
- e.l.f Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium
- NYX Nude Matte Eyeshadow in Lap Dance
- Mirabella Eye Color in Semiformal
- The Balm's Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow in Matt Batali 
- Physician's Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner
- Maybelline's Mega Plush Mascara
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Fig Jam





No comments:

Post a Comment