Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Fun Way To Organizing Your Studs On A Jewelry Tree

Has this ever happened to you?
Are you tired of getting your studs mixed up in your jewelry box?
Do you find yourself missing the other pair to your favorite earring?


Don't fret!!! There is a simple trick you can use to keep your earrings and studs together and well organized. You can do many variations with this trick. Personally, I keep all my jewelry on a jewelry tree. I normally kept  the studs on the base of the tree, but I found it very difficult when looking for a pair of earring to wear. So, I wanted to store my studs on the tree itself not only for easier storage, it was easily accessible. However, like most jewelry trees, my tree did not give me that option. Here, I'll give you a simple trick for easier storage and organization.


What you will need:
  • A ribbon - Any type you'd like! I found that many types of ribbions are great for this project. Just make sure you have enough to store as many earring's you have. This project is all about you, so let it reflect who you are :)
  • A pair of studs you won't be needing - If you have a pair of simple studs you don't wear anymore or just have a few cheap studs lying around, save a pair that you will use as a clasp so that you can securely hang your ribbon on the tree.


Here is what you do:
  • Get your ribbon and fold it a third of the way. The short end of the ribbon will be the back while the longer end will hold the earrings.
  • Organize your earrings and clasp them onto the longer ribbon side.
  • When your done, simply slide the loop on a branch of your jewelry tree.

There you have it! I like to think if this as ornaments on your jewelry tree while the earrings symbolizes your style. 

Another tip: If you don't have a jewelry tree, you can also use this method for your jewelry box. You can just skip the step where you make the loop. All you have to do is clasp your earrings onto a piece of ribbon and store them in your jewelry box. 

Hope you enjoyed this simple project and that it helped you as much as it helped me!

Stay Beautiful!
-arlynangel


                                                                                                       Jewelry Tree from Target 

No comments:

Post a Comment